A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Marzolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Marzolo, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzolo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marzolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Marzolo DO is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Marzolo practice?
- Dr. David Marzolo has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Marzolo practices Neurology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Mesa Neurologists.