A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Marzolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Marzolo, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzolo graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Marzolo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity - St Marys Campus
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marzolo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Marzolo practice?
Dr. David Marzolo practices Neurology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Mesa Neurologists.