A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Mason DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Mason practice?
- Dr. David Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mason practices Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.