A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mason is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mason has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Mason DO is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Mason practice?
- Dr. David Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mason practices Geriatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Geriatric Doctors.