Internists, Cardiologist (heart), Critical Care Specialist
614 S Edmonds Ln
Ste 101
Lewisville, TX 75067
972-434-1988
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Disappointed  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

He came over as arrogant and treated me in a condascending manner. Disrespectful towards the other doctors who had treated me and they had more credentials and higher ratings than he had.

|  Best doctor in the world!!  |  show details
by jana williams on Mar 13th, 2014

Dr. May is an EXCELLENT doctor. He has been my mother's doctor for the past 15 years and I thank God every day that he answered his true calling of becoming a doctor. He goes over and beyond the call of duty to provide my mother with the very best medical care available. Also, he is extremely caring and patient towards our entire family, as we ask and place many demands on him as it relates to our mother. Thank you Dr. May for sharing your gift and may God bless you.

|  The Best of the Best  |  show details
by B. L. Henderson on Jan 22nd, 2013

DR. May took excellent care of my husband. He actually cares for each and every patient he has. No question is to small for him to answer. He is so knowledgeable in his field. He demands excellence of those around him, which gives his patients the best of care. He takes time with all of his patients.

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I'm nearly 80 y/o, encountered lots of doctors but Dr. May tops them all. Worthy of being a role model for other docs.

|  show details
May 23rd, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. May for over five years. I thought he was an excellent doctor until the time came when I REALLY needed him. I'm no longer a patient. Would not recommend.

|  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. May for any cardiology problem. I have been going to him since I had an emergency heart value problem four years ago. He is very through and always takes the time to answer any of my questions.

|  A knowledgeable, caring physician  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

I am happy to recommend Dr David May. My experiences with him over the last 4 years have been a pleasure. Dr May spends time discussing my concerns and his answers are easy to understand. I find him to be a doctor who is easy to talk with. The office is busy but does not come across as unfriendly.