A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Merrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Merrill, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Merrill has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Manitowoc County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Caswell Merrill MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Merrill practice?
- Dr. David Merrill has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Merrill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Kenosha, WI.
See Winston Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.