A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, BS, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Miller BS, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians.