A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, BS, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Miller BS, MD, and MPH is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Hematologists, Ann Arbor Oncologists, and Ann Arbor Nuclear Medicine Physicians.