A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, DABPM, FIPP, MA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Calvert Miller DABPM, FIPP, and MA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Miller practices Anesthesiology near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterton, IN.
See Michigan City Anesthesiologists.