A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Miller practice?
Dr. David Miller practices Urology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, OH.
See Cincinnati Urologists.