A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Miller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Miller MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Miller practice?
- Dr. David Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Miller practices Urology near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Urologists.