Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Ex Sales Manager for 23 years at Ford franchise. show details Ex Sales Manager for 23 years at Ford franchise.
by Donald E. Bailey Jr. on Aug 13th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Morris for almost 25 years. He and his saff are always friendly and actually seem happy to see me when I arrive. I sincerely cannot say this truthfully about some of the other facilities I have had to visit. I am a Veteran and I am entitled to free visits at Dorn, however I'd rather pay my co-pay and see Dr. Morris than use the VA benefit. I do however use the VA for matters that are of no concern to Dr. Morris.

Jun 13th, 2014

He cares and is the BEST Doctor in this area!!!!!!!!!!

patient comment show details patient comment
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Morris is an excellent. I searched all over Columbia and Lexington before finding a decent doctor.Dr. Morris treats me in a wonderful manner and his staff is very good.

Great Doctor for family services. show details Great Doctor for family services.
Sep 19th, 2011

Has been my family Doctor for 30 years. Graduated at the top pf his class at Duke and has 35 years of experience. You can't find a better Doctor for everyday aches and ills every family goes through. He's seen it all and knows right off what the problem is.