A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mullins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mullins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clay Mullins MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Mullins practice?
- Dr. David Mullins has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Mullins practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hondo, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.