A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mullins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mullins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans