A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Napoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Napoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napoli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Napoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Napoli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Napoli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Napoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Napoli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David C. Napoli practice?
- Dr. David Napoli has 1 office location.
Dr. David Napoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Surgeons and Hendersonville Orthopedic Surgeons.