A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Napoli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Napoli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Napoli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Napoli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Napoli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Napoli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Napoli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Napoli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. David C. Napoli practice?
- Dr. David Napoli has 1 office location.
Dr. David Napoli practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Hendersonville, NC.
See Hendersonville Orthopedic Surgeons and Hendersonville Surgeons.