A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nielsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nielsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nielsen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nielsen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Nielsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Nielsen MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Nielsen practice?
- Dr. David Nielsen has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Nielsen practices Internal Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Eagle, ID.
See Boise Internists.