Learn more about Dr. David Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oliver is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oliver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clark Oliver MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Oliver practice?
- Dr. David Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Oliver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See New Bern Internists and New Bern Cardiologists.