A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oliver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans