A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oliver is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oliver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carolina East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clark Oliver MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Oliver practice?
- Dr. David Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Oliver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See New Bern Internists and New Bern Cardiologists.