Pediatrician

zoeys mother! show details zoeys mother!
Jul 16th, 2012

we love Dr. Osteen! He isnt a big talker, but he will give you straight-foward answers and explain everything to you if you ask! He is very gentle during the exams and plays with my daughter also. I would definetly reccommend him to ANYONE! I never feel rushed or breezed-over. He always takes time in answering all of our questions. His nurse is also very, very nice.

Aug 7th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Osteen to any of my friends. He is very polite and I can tell he really cares about children and their well being. He is awesome!

Not very personable, but I love him. show details Not very personable, but I love him.
Jul 13th, 2011

I was actually given a bad review of Dr. Osteen from a friend, so I chose a different doctor in the office. But after having seen him when the chosen doctor was out of office I really liked him. I can see why my very outgoing friend doesn't like him. He can be read wrong. But I like his non-fake countenance. He is not at all unfriendly. He just doesn't chit-chat and joke around, the things that a lot of people associate with a "good" doctor. He is knowledgeable and takes time to listen to me. I feel like he cares about his patients. I'm very pleased with him as a doctor.

Mar 17th, 2011

I love not having to wait more than 10 min for my daughters appt. Also he shows he cares for his patients greets everyone with a great smile. I enjoy Dr. Visits (except when my baaby is actually sick. :)

by JC on Jul 1st, 2010

My son sees Dr. Osteen. He is very gentle and caring when examining my child. He always reassures me and gives me a thorough report. I usually wait 3-10 minutes in the lobby and then another 5-10 minutes in the room once the nurse has left and before he enters the room. Overall the staff is friendly and professional. We love Dr. Osteen and our second child will be seeing him too once he is born.

Mother show details Mother
Sep 28th, 2009

Dr Osteen is one of the most intelligent Pediatricians in East Texas. God choose him to aid in saving my sons life. I have three sons and all of them are patients of Dr. Osteen. To comment on the negative comments before, what pediatricians office do you go to and its not full of children. I have been a Stylist for 7 yrs and Im always coughing and sneezing not because Im sick but because I am very sensitive to smells and perfumes

Office run like an ER show details Office run like an ER
Sep 9th, 2009

Nurse was sick and coughing. Waiting room FULL of kids. They need to schedule FAR fewer patients. Waiting room toys so dirty that my sons hands were black