Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Paik
Dr. David Paik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in New Haven, CT and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist and General Surgery. Dr. Paik is affiliated with Warminster Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia. He speaks English.
Dr. David Paik has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Paik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Leonidas Koniaris
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Melvin Moses
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi51
Dr. Pankaj Patel
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi22