A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Phelps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Phelps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Phelps has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Educational Current Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Phelps MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Phelps practice?
- Dr. David Phelps has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Phelps practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Belen, NM.
See Albuquerque Family Physicians and Albuquerque Sports Medicine Doctors.