A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Phelps:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Phelps is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelps
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phelps Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Phelps, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelps graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Phelps has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - University Dist 8/10/2008 Educational Current Family Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Phelps MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Phelps practice?
- Dr. David Phelps has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Phelps practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM and Belen, NM.
See Albuquerque Primary Care Doctors and Albuquerque Sports Medicine Doctors.