A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Powell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powell
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Powell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Powell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carey Powell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Powell practice?
- Dr. David Powell has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Powell practices Anesthesiology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Anesthesiologists.