A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Powers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Powers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Powers practice?
- Dr. David Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Powers practices Family Medicine near South Hill, VA.
See South Hill Primary Care Doctors.