A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Powers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Powers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Powers
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Powers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Powers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Powers graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Powers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Mem Health Center
- Community Memorial Healthcenter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Powers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Powers practice?
- Dr. David Powers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Powers practices Family Medicine near South Hill, VA.
See South Hill Primary Care Doctors.