A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ragan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ragan, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ragan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragan graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ragan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Ragan MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Ragan practice?
- Dr. David Ragan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ragan practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CO.
See Denver Urologists.