A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reed
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reed has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Reed MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Reed practice?
- Dr. David Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. David Reed practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.