Dr. David Robinson DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

February 3rd, 2015
Old school Doctor, intelligent and friendly. Through and helped greatly. Sat and explained everything.

August 12th, 2014
Biggest A HOLE I've ever met. Rude and disrespectful!!! Many issues including waiting over 2 hours first visit and 1 hour 15 minutes 2nd visit. 4 people who had appointments after me were seen and gone before me! Rude and disrespectful from the second I met him. This guy clearly only cares about the money.

April 9th, 2014
The best family practice!!
I would and have definitely recommended Dr. Robinson and staff to my family and friends. The family practice is very considerate, friendly, respectful, and determined. I've never met a doctor who has been very determined in making sure his patients were in a path to being healthy.

January 6th, 2014
Good Doctor
I've been going to Dr. David Robinson for about an year now. Never have I waited over 5 minutes to be call back, even if I was squeezed in that day. The staff is very friendly. Dr. Robinson actually shows he cares about my health. So on that note I will continue going to this doctor office.

May 15th, 2013
Find another doctor!
First appointment, waited 1+45 minutes total, 30 minutes in the waiting area, then the rest in a small exam room after having vitals taken. No doctor showed up, so I left. The place was not busy at the time and I was early for the appointment. A few weeks later, my wife takes my two year old in with a suspected broken leg (femur). She waits 30 minutes, is finally seen, quickly examined, poked a bit, and tells my wife if it were broken, he would be screaming. Not liking the prognoses, my wife takes our kid to the ER near by, and finds out he has a clean brake of his leg. Way to miss that one Dr! Finally see him from my back problems. After MRI, follow up with the Dr who recommends I go to pain management. How about a surgery, like two other doctors recommend? A life of pain pills for a common pinched nerve in the lower back?

November 2nd, 2012
The worse experience he just takes your money and did not take care of my pain

July 1st, 2010
Great Doctor
Excellent care for all age groups. Handles everything