A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Romano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Romano, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Romano has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carmine Romano MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Romano practice?
- Dr. David Romano has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Romano practices Emergency Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Battle Creek, MI.
See Papillion Emergency Physicians.