Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rubin
Dr. David Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bel Air, MD. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bel Air, MD.
Dr. Albert Hicks III
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi6
Dr. Shabnam Naseer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Hyung Lim
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bel Air, MD 0.01 mi27