A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schechter, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schechter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schechter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schechter MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Schechter practice?
- Dr. David Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schechter practices Preventive Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists and Richmond Hill Cardiologists.