A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schechter, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schechter
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schechter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Diastolic Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pacemaker (Artificial Cardiac Pacing)
- Paroxysmal Tachycardia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Schechter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schechter MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Schechter practice?
- Dr. David Schechter has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schechter practices Preventive Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists, Richmond Hill Cardiologists, and Richmond Hill Nuclear Medicine Physicians.