A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schechter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schechter, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Schechter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schechter MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Schechter practice?
- Dr. David Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schechter practices Nuclear Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Cardiologists.