A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seltzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seltzer is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seltzer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Seltzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seltzer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seltzer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Seltzer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Seltzer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Seltzer practice?
- Dr. David Seltzer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Seltzer practices Otolaryngology near Lompoc, CA.
See Lompoc Otolaryngologists.