A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Serlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Serlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Serlin practice?
- Dr. David Serlin has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Serlin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors.