A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serlin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Serlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Serlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Charles Serlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Serlin practice?
- Dr. David Serlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Serlin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.