A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Serlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Serlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serlin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Serlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Serlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Serlin practice?
Dr. David Serlin practices Family Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Family Physicians.