A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher Smith MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Oncologists.