A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Snyder, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Snyder has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Claude Snyder FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Snyder practice?
- Dr. David Snyder has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Snyder practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA and Suwanee, GA.
See Decatur Internists, Decatur Critical Care Practitioners, and Decatur Pulmonologists.