A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Stanton DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Stanton practice?
- Dr. David Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stanton practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.