A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stanton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Stanton DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Stanton practice?
- Dr. David Stanton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stanton practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.