A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stanton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stanton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanton graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stanton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stanton accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Stanton practice?
Dr. David Stanton practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.