A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tabor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tabor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tabor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Med Ctr, Crossville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carter Tabor MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Tabor practice?
- Dr. David Tabor has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Tabor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Crossville Internists and Crossville Oncologists.