A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Tabor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Tabor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Tabor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cumberland Medical Center
- Cumberland Med Ctr, Crossville, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carter Tabor MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Tabor practice?
- Dr. David Tabor has 1 office location.
Dr. David Tabor practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Crossville, TN.
See Crossville Internists and Crossville Oncologists.