A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walters, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Campbell Walters MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Walters practice?
- Dr. David Walters has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Walters practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.