A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wei, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wei graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wei has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Kuakini Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Wei FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Wei practice?
- Dr. David Wei has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Wei practices Urology near Ewa Beach, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Honolulu, HI.
See Ewa Beach Urologists.