Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Wells
Dr. David Wells, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Nashville, TN and Roanoke, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Wells is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, Carilion Medical Center and Lewis-Gale Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Wells has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. David Wells is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Jackson Harris
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.37 mi64
Dr. William Edwards Jr
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.41 mi34
Dr. Tif Siragusa
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Nashville, TN 0.99 mi15