A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Weng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Weng, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weng graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Weng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Weng practice?
Dr. David Weng practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.