Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David White
Dr. David White, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Easton, MD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Dorchester, University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton and Womack Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David White has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. David White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Edward Bolgiano
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi34
Dr. Feras Khan
Critical Care Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi10
Dr. Terry Linville
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0.01 mi33