A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David White, FACP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Womack Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christopher White FACP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. White practice?
- Dr. David White has 1 office location.
Dr. David White practices Emergency Medicine near Easton, MD.
See Easton Emergency Physicians.