A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Williams, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Colin Williams MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Williams practice?
- Dr. David Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Williams practices Family Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Litchfield, CT and Southington, CT.
See Fort Collins Primary Care Doctors.