Endocrinologists
Video profile
Diab & Endo Assocs of Tarrant Co.
1325 Pennsylvania Ave
Ste 560
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-820-2890
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Treats the number, not the patient....  |  show details
by Jessica S. on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. Wilson was horrible. He tested my thyroid and put me on medicine for having a low thyroid. When I went to him the next time I explained I felt really bad from the medicine. He told me "I treat the number not the patient." I later found out that I have both Hasimoto's and Grave's disease, which is incredibly rare, but went unchecked because doctors like this one were not listening to the patient. I also experienced VERY long wait times. I scheduled an appointment over my lunch hour one time and it took an hour of waiting before I even got in to see him. Overall this was my worst experience with a doctor ever.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Wilson was able to properly diagnose me when my previous endo doctor had misdiagnosed me for over three years. The right labs test were conducted, anaylized and more importantly interpreted to me as well. I am fortunate to have found Dr. Wilson, otherwise I would have wasted hundreds of dollars on prescriptions that were not needed and could have possibly been harmful to me. The only thing that I did not like were the long wait times for my appointment.