A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Yang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cheng-I Yang MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Yang practice?
- Dr. David Yang has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Yang practices Internal Medicine near Rancho Cordova, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Rancho Cordova Internists.