Dr. David Young Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Young?

One of the worst doctor I have ever encountered with

Posted on June 27th, 2017

Had visited this doctor this month because my primary doctor refer me to go for specialist. I had worst experience with this doctor. He was very rude with me and with my 9 year old daughter. Because I took my daughter with me that time And he even told me " is she your wife?" I was so much shocked and by his response. He did not even asked me who is she ? And I Think this is not his business to tell me like that. His job Is to cute the patient. My daughter now asked me like "Why daddy doctor told me your wife ?" I wondered why this kind of stupid doctor employe In kaiser permanence who don't respect their patient. I am very much serious about this issue. I wish I will never encounter with this doctor again Otherwise it would be a bad luck for me .

Abysmal

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Young is a sports medicine doctor at Kaiser South San Francisco. Just more than a year of his "care" destroyed my joints.

Posted on August 16th, 2016