Dr. David Zeman MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Phoenix, AZ

February 16th, 2017
Great office.
I think the office staff is so nice. I have not had long waiting. I see Dr. Zeman and he is terrific. Dana is his nurse that just goes beyond helping. She is kind and thoughtful. I can ask questions and get answers and don't feel rushed. Both truly care about how you feel. I 'am grateful to have them as I can walk in less pain because of the injections I get each year. Life is great and pill free.

November 18th, 2015
Great doc. 3rd one I visited. The doc before him recommended a drastic surgery. Zeman said let's scope it first then see how you do. I years later it was enough.

November 3rd, 2015
The doctor is excellent! A good communicator, diagnostician, and surgeon. The staff is friendly and caring. I would not go anywhere else

September 28th, 2015
Rotator cuff twice in 6 months - Best doctor ever! Had NO post op pain - lifted my arm within 10 days!

June 24th, 2015
I think he's senile, he never remembers what we talked about in our appointments.

November 27th, 2013
Good Doc? Bad staff!
I saw Dr. Zeman for knee pain. The Dr. is a super nice guy. He gathered a sufficient amount of history, performed a good exam and got an MRI which showed I had a torn meniscus. Arthroscopic surgery was performed but I continue to have pain in my knee. The Dr prescribed injections for my knee given every week over the past month. When I show up at the desk to sign in the unprofessional appearing girl sitting there will interrupt her private discussion to inform me that the Dr. is running anywhere from 30 to 40 minutes late. I asked her to call me when he is that late so I may do something productive in that time frame. She states that they don't do that and goes back to her private conversation. When I do see the Dr., usually 1 to 1.5 hours later, he listens to my symptoms, gives me my injection and I leave. Total time 5 to 10 minutes depending on how much I complain about my still painful knee. He is very nice but the most recent MRI says I still have a torn meniscus in that knee.

November 8th, 2011
Call them!!!
a friend referred me to Dr. Zeman and I'm so happy with not only him but his entire staff. I had my knee scoped 5 days ago. He took out a 4 cm cyst and cleaned up a torn meniscus. The surgery center is top notch and his staff called me twice the next day to see how I was doing. They are so great about promptly getting back to you and they were super accommodating with my schedule. they are truly talented, professional and genuine.