A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cable:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cable is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cable
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cable Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cable, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Gene Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Cable graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cable has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Cable FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Cable practice?
- Dr. David Cable has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cable practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.