A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caccamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Caccamo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caccamo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccamo graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Caccamo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caccamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Caccamo practice?
Dr. David Caccamo practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Inver Grove Heights, MN and Cottage Grove, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.