A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caccese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caccese, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caccese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Good Shepherd Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Caccese FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Caccese practice?
- Dr. David Caccese has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Caccese practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Allentown Internists.