A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caccese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caccese, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Caccese graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Caccese has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Good Shepherd Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caccese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans