A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cahan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Cahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Northeast - Waltham
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan