A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cahan is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cahan graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Cahan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Northeast - Waltham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harry Cahan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Cahan practice?
- Dr. David Cahan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cahan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists and Jamaica Plain Nephrologists.