A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Calabrese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Calabrese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calabrese graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Calabrese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calabrese accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Calabrese practice?
Dr. David Calabrese practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Colonia, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Edison Internists.