Dr. David Calabrese Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Calabrese?

He and I have been growing old together

Posted on July 1st, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Calabrese for 30 years or so and always have enjoyed his expertise and personality as well as knowing I was in good hands.He and I always chat about other things that we have in common also since we are about same age. Sometimes I feel guilty chatting so long, knowing he has other patients beside me. Finding another Dr. with his attributes is very difficult is these times.He LISTENS! Thanks Doc.

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Calabrese is the best! I've been going to him for 24 years.

Disappointed with new receptionists

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

The doctor is wonderful but I can't help but feel incredibly uncomfortable with some of the newer receptionists. I was in discomfort and was greeted via phone and in person with a very rude woman. I don't recall her being a part of the "team" for long, but she was so incredibly rude to me. She also gave the doctor wrong information and that upset me even more. Instead of being helped I was given very rude responses with a loud volume from this woman. All I had asked for was a simple appointment. I'm so disappointed!!!

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

fantastic staff and a great doctor. He always takes his time to listen to all your questions and you really feel he cares. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

Dr. Calabrese is not only an excellent physcial, but also a kind, caring person. He actually listens to you and has patience with his patients, which is hard to find these days. I have needed him while out of town and he calls within one hour. Registered nuse

Best Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr. Calabrese is the best doctor I have had as far as caring and great medical care. Excellent attention to detail to help keep me healthy. I can't imagine who I would call if and when he retires, which I hope is not soon. His staff is fabulous as well.

Dr. Calabrese

Posted on October 9th, 2009

I have known Dr. Calabrese for 14 years, during which time when my insurance switiched I had no choice by to change my primary Doctor. I was so happy 4 years ago when I was able to retunr back to what has become the best primary care Doctor that I have ever had. He is a kind person and he listens. Two of the most important thing that a good Dr. can offer. We need more like him!!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017