A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Caldarelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Caldarelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldarelli
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caldarelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Caldarelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldarelli graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caldarelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Med, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Caldarelli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Caldarelli practice?
- Dr. David Caldarelli has 1 office location.
Dr. David Caldarelli practices Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.