A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Calderwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Calderwood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Calderwood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderwood graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Calderwood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- All Saints Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexis Calderwood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Calderwood practice?
- Dr. David Calderwood has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Calderwood practices Family Medicine near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, WI.
See Kenosha Primary Care Doctors.