Dr. David Calderwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Calderwood?

April 12th, 2017

Arrogant and rude

July 11th, 2012

Very good Doctor

After seeing many doctors in the past few years,I am pleased to have found Dr. Calderwood. He has an excellent bedside manner which makes me feel very comfortable as a female patient. He is not snobby or judgemental which is rare to find in a Dr. I like that he shares his professional knowledge and personal experiences with me. He really takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs. I do not feel like he pushes un-needed medications or treatments which some Doctors do. I love that I never have to wait more then 10 mins to be seen. I also have called and scheduled an appointment within 24 hours. The office staff are wonderful. When I had a family emergency and had to go out of town, they were so understanding and squeezed me in. They also greet me by name which is so nice. Overall, I would say AAA rating from me. (I am very picky when it comes to choosing a doctor as I have had very bad experiences)

February 1st, 2012

Excelent doctor`

Dr. Calderwood really cares about his patients.He is the best doctor that I ever had.

October 1st, 2017