Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Callahan
Dr. David Callahan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterfield, MO. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Child Neurology. Dr. Callahan is affiliated with St. Louis Children's Hospital, Barnes Jewish Hospital and Forest Park Community Hospital. Dr. Callahan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Callahan has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. David Callahan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.
Dr. James Rohrbaugh
Adolescent Medicine, Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Chesterfield, MO 0 mi43
Dr. Stephanie Morris
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Chesterfield, MO 0 mi6
Dr. Daniel Wagner
Saint Louis, MO 0.64 mi39