inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 6th, 2015
Dr. Callanan
He is a very good doctor at first, he makes the patient feel comfortable and gives them a sense of importance. He's good with kids and people who have troubling family members that need to run the patients life, and he knows when and if the parent or family member needs to leave the room. Regardless he knows what he's doing if you are having issues with others. He's a lot more likely to just write the prescription you need to stay stable if he thinks that when you say you are "fine" you are indeed "fine". In my opinion if I'm going in to see the psychiatrist I would like to be able to vent about my problems and be listened to, not be cut off after saying I was angry about *blank* and being told "Oh so you were angry? How intense was it?" just so I can be put on a higher dose if need be. I'm the kind of patient to want to know my Doctor before I check out and pay with subscription in hand so I know if my money is going to a worth while source.